Braemar WF30 Conventional Furnace
Braemar’s wall furnaces are Australia’s most attractive and functional furnaces. With a slim-line design it is fairly discreet – particularly if you are replacing many older units where the grills were the feature!
The WF30 model is an ideal replacement for all existing wall furnaces and is available in both inbuilt and console configurations.
Features and Benefits
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Cool-to-touch cabinet
- Pre-heat function – Fan delays until unit is hot
- Inbuilt and console models
- Set-and-forget automatic fan speed control
- Boost setting for rapid initial heat
- Pilot ‘on’ indicator gauge
- Simple Push button piezo ignition
- Optional Rear register kit
- Can often utilise the exiting flue system
- Fully installed from $1790. See Specials Section
Visual (HxWxD):1800 x 495 x 167mm
Cavity (HxWxD):Console version: 1800 x 495 x 262
Gas MJ/Hr:High: 30 Low: 15
Heats Up To (Melb):80m2
Heater Type:Manually operated thermostic controlled
Flue Type:Natural Draft
Flue Penetration:Vertical Only
Other:Fully installed from $1790. See Specials Section
Guideline only. Based on the testing of AS4553 – MJ per Year (as shown on AGA label). NG=$0.02/MJ, LPG=$100/Bottle & Bulk LPG=$0.50/Litre. Adjustment for individual tariffs & usage patterns must be allowed for.