Rinnai 1250 power Flued Fire
Relax a little longer.
At over 1300mm in length, the long landscape design of the 1250 will create a true statement piece in your home. More than just a design feature, the 1250 is equipped with Rinnai’s high performance heat exchanger technology – perfect for heating large, open plan living spaces. Featuring an energy efficiency star rating up to 5.5 stars*, the 1250 is Rinnai’s most efficient gas log fire ever!
The 1250 can be installed in tight spaces/cabinets due to its cool to touch outer casing. In addition there is a Weatherproof Box for external installations creating a flush mounted design on an existing wall.
Features and Benefits
- Highly efficient energy rating up to 5.5 stars*
- Powerful heat output up to 8.4kW, perfect for open plan living areas†
- Available with either Glowing Pebbles or Australian Eucalyptus logs
- Installation designed specifically for new homes and major renovations
- Safety mesh guard to provide peace of mind and eliminate reflections
- Thermostatically controlled
- Flexible power flueing options – rear, vertical, sideways or underfloor
- Remote control included as standard
- Optional reflective side panels
*When installed using extended flue. †When using short flue.
Visual (HxWxD):620 x 1320 x 25mm
Cavity (HxWxD):570 x 1265 x 570mm (min)
Gas MJ/Hr:High: 34 Low: 10
Heats Up To (Melb):110m2
Heater Type:Fully Thermostatic
Colour:Black/Stainless Trim or All Black
Flue Type:Power Flued
Flue Penetration:Rear, Vertical, Sideways or Under Floor
Guideline only. Based on the testing of AS4553 – MJ per Year (as shown on AGA label). NG=$0.02/MJ, LPG=$100/Bottle & Bulk LPG=$0.50/Litre. Adjustment for individual tariffs & usage patterns must be allowed for.