Rinnai Slimfire 252
Works as well as it looks.
Designed to meet Australian conditions and lifestyles, the Slimfire 252 is perfect for renovations or replacing old heaters in small to medium sized living spaces. With a slim line flat front, realistic flame and log appearance, it comes in three stylish finishes.
Features and Benefits
- 3 manual heat settings
- 2 speed automatic fan – for even heat distribution
- Easy one-touch electronic ignition
- No additional flue required for sound masonry fireplaces – reducing installation costs
- Perfect replacement for old space heaters
- Zero clearance kit available for installation in fireplaces
- Available in 3 colours – stainless steel on black, black and stainless steel
- Stylish protective glass guard
- Fully installed packages are available. See Specials Section
Visual (HxWxD):645 x 750 x 70mm
Cavity (HxWxD):Inbuilt: 550-630 x 595-700 x 360min Zero: 615 x 685 x 380min
Gas MJ/Hr:High: 25 Low: 7.7
Heats Up To (Melb):68m2
Heater Type:Manual - 3 button settings
Colour:Black/Stainless Trim, All Black or All Stainless Steel
Flue Type:Standard - Natural draft
Flue Penetration:Vertical only
Guideline only. Based on the testing of AS4553 – MJ per Year (as shown on AGA label). NG=$0.02/MJ, LPG=$100/Bottle & Bulk LPG=$0.50/Litre. Adjustment for individual tariffs & usage patterns must be allowed for.