Changeover from $1650 includes/assumes:
Rinnai 26 Litre Continuous Flow Hot Water System
Save on Running Costs & Never Run out of Hot water!
How is this possible?
The Victorian Government oversees a rebate scheme (VEEC) that incentivises consumers to replace inefficient electric hot water systems. The rebate is specifically designed to offset the one-off cost of switching systems.
- Rinnai 26 Litre Continuous Flow Hot water System NG
- Decommissioning and electrical capping of the old Electric Hot Water System
- Installation of the new Continuous Flow
- Supply & installation of necessary isolation valves
- Hot & Cold Pipework Reconfiguration (up to 4M)
- New Gas Line (up to 5M)
- Connection to an existing external electrical GPO
- Both Gas & Electrical Compliance Certification
- Nett of VEEC Govt Rebate (All paperwork, declarations etc. will be provided)
Our Assumptions (no hidden surprises!)
- Assumes your property is already connected to gas
- An existing external power point available
- VEEC rebates are valued as at 22/02/19 (subject to change).
- Eligibility criteria applies and is only available on electric to gas hot water upgrades.
External Storage Tank from $1650
Gravity Feed (Roof) Tank from $1750
Subject to a no-obligation on-site visit to confirm that installation complies with the above criteria